I want to return my order
Okay, so you bought something and you don't like it. It's not a big issue, we gladly take unopened items back. But please try to limit your returns.
Returns are not cool for the environment nor both yours and our pockets. Frequent or extensive returns will thus result in a block of you being able to purchase any further products from us.
How to return:
1) Take the product/s that you want to return and slip them in a new envelope/box. Make sure it is a well-padded envelope/box for returns because if the jewelry is broken upon its arrival, we won't be able to make a refund. And do not reuse any part of our envelope. They are only designed for one-time shipments and will often break during returns.
2) Download, print, and fill out our return form, and put it inside the envelope/box. Our address is written in this form. Please fill it and send it along with the products you are returning.
3) **IMPORTANT (To avoid your parcel being stopped by customs and sent back to you)**
Being a non-EU country, to avoid your return being stopped in customs, you must do 2 things:
a) Complete a customs declaration form. You will get this from the post office (Post Office employees will help you with the form) or click here to view it and on how to complete it.
b) Attach this customs declaration and your order invoice (we can send you this) to the outside of your parcel. We advise you to put these inside a plastic wrap and attach them to the outside of the package (you can fold the paper and put them inside the plastic). The forms need to be visible to customs.
Your local post office should be able to assist you with this part. If you don't do this, there is a chance your parcel will get held in customs. We may not receive it.
4) Go to the Post Office and have it sent to us. We recommend choosing a delivery method with tracking so that you can track your parcel and be notified once it arrives at our offices. Please note that we do not cover the costs of this return.
If everything is ok, we make a refund 1-8 days upon receiving the return. The refund should be reflected in your account shortly after, but it all depends on the payment method you chose. You will always be notified via e-mail about the refund.
It is a legal requirement that the products you send back have to be inside their original sealed bag. You can read the big "whys" here.
If you return items to us, we are always obligated to refund the money to the source from where it came from. This means that we can not change the bank account of the reimbursement. We usually process any refund within five business days.
From the time of our reimbursement, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a week to reach you. This all depends on the payment method you selected and your bank.
You will receive an email containing a credit note once we process your refund. This can also be viewed on your account if the email didn’t go through.
In case you haven’t heard from us regarding a return you made, check your tracking code. If delivered to us, then please allow the above-mentioned time to pass. Check your user account at our site, to see if the credit memo has been issued.
Unfortunately, if the return hasn’t been received by us yet, we can not do anything to speed it along.
Shipping cost refund
There are a few details to consider when it comes to shipping cost refund:
- If you order your products with one of our standard shipping methods, you will be entitled to a full refund of your order, including the initial shipping costs, should you choose to return your entire purchase. However, if you have selected a shipping method other than the standard, we can not refund you the initial shipping cost.
- If you have decided to return some items, you should consider the free shipping threshold, in case you got a discount or free shipping based on the total order value. After the value of the returned items is subtracted from the original order value, the total order value may fall below the free shipping threshold. In that case, the discount or free shipping no longer applies, and you are therefore liable to pay for the original shipping cost.
As stated earlier, the cost of shipping from you to our warehouse is always to be carried by you and thus will not be refunded.