Bodymod is a brand owned by Blue Monkeys in Space Ltd. You should know that protecting your privacy and security is and always will be our top priority. Blue Monkeys in Space Ltd is the data controller of this website but for the rest of the text it will be referred to as Bodymod.
Privacy policies of other websites
The data we collect
Every time you place an order at our webshops, create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact our customer support team, we need certain information about you:
- Personal details, such as your name.
- Login data, that is your username and password.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving email alerts and product preferences.
- Communications data, meaning email address, postal address, phone number & telephone number.
- Technical data, including your IP address, details of your login events, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other details on the devices you use to access our website.
- Third-party data, such as transactional information from our payment service providers and updated delivery and address information from our carriers.
You directly provide Bodymod with most of the data that we collect. Your data is collected and processed when you:
- Use or view our website using your browser’s cookies.
- Create an account on our website - from your account, you can see the data that we have on you, and you can have it deleted at any time. You don’t need to create an account on our website to place your first order, but if you don’t have one, it will be automatically created. The log-in credentials will be sent to you via email.
- Place an order.
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback.
- Contact our customer support team.
At Bodymod, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have signed up for our newsletters, job updates, participated in a survey, and any other voluntary circumstance.
- Where it is necessary to carry out our business activity without interfering with your fundamental rights. This includes communicating with you, via email, telephone, chatbox, or WhatsApp.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
So know this: we keep your data safe. We only store what we need, and your data is not disclosed to any third party without your consent. Your data is stored and backed up on EU-based servers and is fully GDPR compliant.
If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that we can reach you through their platforms:
- DotDigital, to send you our newsletters. You can opt out of our marketing campaigns by logging into your private section or directly from your email.
- Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok. The data we move to those will be masked (<hashed>) before doing so. In short, it means that we never share data about you that any human can read.
At Bodymod we want to make sure that you are fully aware of your rights in regard to data protection. As a user, you are entitled to:
- The right to access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification of that which you believe inaccurate; also to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure, restrict processing or object to the processing of your data, under some circumstances.
- The right to data portability, you can request Bodymod to transfer the data to another organization or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your device to collect standard internet log information and track your behavior throughout your visit to our website. They are primarily used to unsure that websites like ours function properly. They facilitate:
- Keeping you signed in and remembering the items you have in your cart.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Preventing fraud. This is done by our automated fraud control, which measures risks and spots potential problems with accounts.
So, nothing to be afraid of.
You can manage some of your cookies settings at any time. Alternatively, you can set your browser to not accept cookies; however, some of our website features may not function properly as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Get in touch
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bodymod has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory way, you may contact the Information Comissioner’s Office.